Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Visit to the Zoo!

Over the Christmas break Walker invited us to the zoo! We were happy to come along. It was a beautiful day and the boys had a blast together.

First up, feeding the giraffes. This was the first time either boys had done it and I think they both really loved it.







Griffin's favorite part of the day: grooming the goats. (Who knew?!)




I just love this picture. "Where are you going? Come back, goat! I'm just trying to brush you!!"





Look at these best buds!!
(They're going to kill us when we try to put these in the yearbook their senior year!)



Thanks for inviting us, Ms. Fifi!!


1 comment:

Cass said...

I don't know what it is about little kids, but I have almost the exact same photo brushing the goat when I was little.

So glad they had a great time, I know when I was little I would have flipped my lid if I could feed the giraffe. Who am I kidding? I'd still flip my lid.

Copyright 2008 * Jennifer Blount * All Rights Reserved